come in many sizes and styles, and all serve as bag filters, cartridge filters or basket strainers. Housing covers are easily removed without special tools, and the element is easily cleaned or replaced.
- Single, multi-basket, cartridge, duplex and multiplex units available
- Low pressure drops
- Permanently piped housings
- Sure-sealing covers, opened without special tools
- Carbon steel, stainless steel (304 or 316), or all-plastic (polypropylene) construction
- Large-area, heavy-duty baskets or cartridge internals
- Easy to clean!
- Adjustable-height legs (single units) or low profile (multi units)
- Differential pressure indicators (optional)
- ASME code stamp available
- Liquid displacers that minimize product loss during basket or bag removal (optional)
- Dual stage straining/filtering (optional)
offer a wide range of flow capacities and contaminant-holding capabilities. They contain 2 to 23 same-size baskets and can handle flows from 400 to 4500 gpm. Multi-cartridge housings contain 2-205 cartridges.
are two housings that are piped together for alternate use, providing continuous operation, reducing operating costs. Flow is switched back and forth between the filter housings, allowing one side to be serviced while the other is in use. One lever actuates all valves simultaneously. All Duplex Models are also available in a trouble-free automatic service system.
All housings specified can be ordered
in carbon steel, 304 or 316 stainless steel,
or polypropylene construction. Special
alloy materials or teflon lined housings
are optional. Various seal materials,
including Buna, Ethylene Propylene,
Viton®, and Teflon are available for most
All baskets and cartridge internals are
made of stainless steel. 304 stainless will
be supplied with carbon and 304 housings, 316 stainless with 316 housings.
for high capacity basket strainers, cartridge filters and bag filters are secured by eyenut assemblies. For single units one acts as a hinge when the cover is opened. Some models can be ordered with a quick-opening clamp cover.
are available to fit most piping situations. Below are standard options for Models 4, 6, and 8. Flange or NPT connections are standard on all housings.