Absolute-rated filter cartridges provide up to 12 times more dirt-holding capacity.
Rosedale bag-sized pleated filter cartridges are unique. Twenty-five* square feet of high efficiency material is sandwiched between two flow-enhancing, coarse-mesh screens, and then pleated in a supported construction. This supported pleat construction ensures flow cannot be pinched off. It also greatly strengthens the overall integrity of the element. The seams in these filter cartridge units are thermally welded, to prevent leakage or contamination bypass. The top sealing ring and cartridge bottom, made of solid molded polypropylene, are thermally welded to the pleated cylinder.
- Eleven micron retention ratings from 1 to 110 at 95% efficiency are available
- Three different top sealing ring designs - one to fit your needs
- Available in standard bag sizes 1 and 2, to fit housings 8-15 and 8-30
- Low pressure drop
- Excellent for machine coolant filtration
- Fits model 8,NCO8,CR8 polypropylene and PVDF as well as alll multi bag housings
*For size 2 cartridge; size 1 has 13 square feet of material