Filter Bag Design Details
Standard Filter Bag Types
- Molded top bags are stocked with polypropylene tops in sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8 & 9.
- Ring top bags are stocked in sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9 & 12 with galvanized steel, rings.
- Handles are standard on all bags.
- Standard stock bags have sewn construction.
Filter Bag Finish
- Felt filter bags are supplied with a glazed finish to reduce fiber migration.
- Mesh filter bags are supplied with a plain finish as woven.
- Microfiber filter bags have spun bonded covers to prevent fiber migration.
- Standard filter bags are typically manufactured with a metal ring, either galvanized carbon steel or stainless steel, sewn in the top of the filter bag. Woven fabric handles are also sewn.
- Another design incorporates a molded plastic top. These tops typically are polypropylene or polyester with molded lifting handles. Various types of tops are available to fit specific manufacturers' housings.
- All Welded Construction
- All seams and the collar are sonically welded, enhancing filtration quality, eliminating leaks and bypass that may have occurred with sewn seams.
Click here to view our application and size chart to determine exactly what you need. If you have questions call us at 800.821.5373.
Order or Quote