Excellent for use in pure, ultra-pure, and corrosive applications.
Rosedale’s Generation ll polypropylene filter housings incorporate a unique one piece, seamless body that handles flows to 100 gpm. It is rated to 100 psi at 150°F, and offers excellent resistance to corrosion.
- All molded polypropylene construction
- 2-inch flat face flange connections
- Unistyle piping configuration (side and/ or bottom outlet)
- Accepts all number 2 sized bags or 500 Series Cartridges (down to 0.5µ absolute)
- Wide selection of cover o-ring materials
- External cover and pressure threads with plug
- Hold down assembly
An easy to remove cover and basket make bag change-out quick, clean and simple. No special tools are needed, and the filter is back in service in a matter of minutes. The cover threads are external, and have no contact with the process fluids to prevent product accumulation. For extra strength the cover features buttress-style threads. The housing is complete with a cover vent, drain and gage port connections. The gauge connections allow for the use of Rosedale differential pressure indicating equipment that assist in determining bag change-out. This can be accomplished by utilizing our pressure gauges, switches or Communicator options. It's versatile unistyle design, side or bottom outlet, makes piping easy in any arrangement.
This durable, corrosion resistant design is constructed from special polymer compounds. The housing is molded of reinforced chemically coupled polypropylene homopolymer. The addition of a UV stabilizer makes it suitable for outdoor use.
Click here to order filter bags for this housing.
- Cover vent and drain valve
- Duplex and multiplex arrangements available
- Leg assembly (stainless steel)
- Pressure differential instrumentation
- Convertible 700 Series Cartridge.