Model LCO Bag Filter
Low cost filter housings for flow rates to 100 gpm*
These high-capacity bag filters are low in cost and offer more dirt holding capacity. These housings are made from carbon steel or stainless steel. They use a newly designed clamp cover that is easily removed, reducing time spent on cleaning and bag replacement. Housings also utilize our Unistyle design offering you the option of a side or bottom outlet. There is a 1-1/2-inch or 2-inch inlet and outlet on the side, with a 1-1/2-inch or 2-inch plugged drain at the bottom of the housing. The outlet can easily be changed to the bottom by merely moving the plug from the drain to the side outlet.
- Permanently piped housings are opened without special tools
- Quick opening cover
- Carbon or stainless steel housings
- Large area bag and basket for greater dirt-holding capacity
- O-ring seals: Buna N, EPR and Viton®
- Adjustable-height tripod legs
- 125 psi rated housing
- Basket material is compatible with housing
- Bag surface area is 5.6 square feet (LCO8), and 2.0 square feet (LCO6)
- Uses number 12 size bags (LCO8), and number 8 size bags (LCO6)
- 2-inch NPT ports (LCO8), and 1-1/2-inch ports (LCO6)
*Based on housing only. Fluid viscosity, filter bag used, and expected dirt loading should be considered when sizing a filter.
Click here to order filter bags for this housing.