Features of the Model OT Filter Housing:
- Maximum flow rate up to 100 GPM
- OT8-15 accepts a size 1 filter bag
- OT8-30 accepts a size 2 filter bag
- Eye-bolt cover
- 2" NPT or ANSI flange connections
- ASME Code option available
Model OT Bag Filter Housing
Guarantees a 360° positive seal for flows to 100 gpm*
The Model OT filter provides optimum filtration performance when combined with our high capacity filter bags. Our unique design ensures a 360-degree positive seal and media compression, eliminating the potential for bypass. Unfiltered liquid and debris does not accumulate above the filter bag and contaminate the clean fluid area during change-out. Fluid passes through the bag from inside to outside. The Rosedale Model OT filter ensures an even flow into the filter bag where contaminate is contained for easy disposal.
The Model OT housing is a durable, high capacity filter with an uncompromising welded construction to meet ASME Section VIII Code requirements. The cover is hinged and fastened with swing bolts for quick access and easy bag change-out. They have a high quality electropolished finish to resist adhesion of dirt and scale, making routine maintenance fast and simple. Model OT filters are available in two sizes with flanged or threaded connections. Customize with several options, including gauges and switches. A wide range of filter bags or cartridges (rated 0.5μ absolute to 100μ nominal) with various surface areas can be utilized in this housing.
Click here to order filter bags for this housing.
- Accepts all major competitive brands of bags
- Permanently piped housings are opened without special tools
- Carbon or stainless steel housings
- Covers are O-ring sealed
- All sealing surfaces are blancher ground
- O-ring seals: Buna N, EPR, Fluoroelastomer and PTFE
- 150 psi rated housing
- ASME Code Stamp available
- Uses standard #1, #2 or 500 series PL cartridges
- 1/4-inch NPT gauge ports and vent connection
- 1/2-inch NPT drain connection
- Adjustable-height tripod leg assembly