Ultra high capacity filter eliminates maintenance by providing high dirt removal.
These cartridge housings are designed to end the high cost of cartridge change-out. They are offered in Model 8 styles (LCO, NCO, CR8 Polypropylene and PVDF, and Standard Model 8) in addition to many Multi-cartridge housings.Standard Features
- From 1 to 29 cartridges
- Multi-cartridge units are offered in the low profile design, for quick and easy cartridge removal
- Horizontal or vertical mount
- Housings available in carbon steel, 304 or 316 stainless steel and polypropylene
- Pressure ratings in 100, 125, and 150 psi
- ASME code stamp available on selected models
- Flanged or threaded connection sizes from 2-inch through 10-inch
- Covers are o-ring sealed and easy to remove
- Leg assembly (excludes CR8)
- Clean and dirty/gage port connections
- O-ring seals: Buna, Ethylene Propylene, Fluoroelastomer, and PTFE Encapsulated Fluoroelastomer
A single 700 Series cartridge unit will out perform 40 standard wound or cartridges, reducing maintenance. A decrease in cartridge use, reduces labor, inventory, worker exposure and disposal costs. A single cartridge can hold as much as 20 pounds of contaminant and achieve flows to 100 gallons per minute. Labor-intensive v-posts and spring seals common with standard cartrdige housings are eliminated and 700 series cartridges are easily removed, requiring no special tools. The cartridges are approximately 6.25-inch diameter and 35-inch length.