Rosedale HT Series Meta Aramid Filter Bags are constructed of synthetic fibers that are extremely heat resistant. They can be used in applications to withstand intermittent temperatures as high as 464F/240C or continuous to 400F/204C.
Using a proprietary combination of fiber diameters, weights and thicknesses HT Bags are an economical depth filter media. To reduce fiber migration HT bags are glazed. They are supplied with sewn seams only. For applications within the range of polyester (300F), the Rosedale RPE Flange top can be attached to provide an optimum seal.
• Glazed finish on Meta Aramid reduces fiber-shedding
• Depth media removes both solid and gelatinous particles
• Silicone-free construction
• High Dirt holding capacity
• Micron ratings from 1 to 200
• All industry standard and custom sizes available
• Broad chemical compatibility
• High flow/low pressure drop
• Choice of Stainless Steel Ring or Plastic Flange
• Temperature Ratings to 425°F
• Nominal Efficiency of 90%