Giardia & Cryptosporidium Removal Cartridge for Water Treatment
Price (taxes and shipping are not included):
Call for Price
Single Stage Giardia Filtration and Cryptosporidium Removal
The Rosedale Model 8302P or Model NCO8135 Stainless Steel Housings
The Model 8302P and NCO8135 high-capacity filters offer an exceptional value in Giardia Cryptosporidium Removal applications. The system is approved for use in many States and has met all the EPA LT2 guidelines.
Each giardia filtration housing provides large containment capacity combined with a rugged design rated to 150 psi. It incorporates an eyenut cover that is easily removed, reducing time spent on cartridge change-out.
Model 8302P and NCO8135 Giardia Filtration Features
- NSF 61 listed
- Low pressure drops
- Permanently piped housings
- Covers are O-ring sealed
- 304 stainless steel construction
- All housings are electropolished to resist adhesion of dirt and scale
- Adjustable-height legs, standard
- ASME code stamp available
PS-740-PPP-356 Filter Cartridge
Giardia filtration cartridges maximize dirt-holding capacity and meet LT2 requirements. The large surface area provides a low fluid flux rate maximizing dirt containment.
The Giardia filtration element fits into the Rosedale NCO8135 housing or can retrofit 8302P housings with an adaptor basket. The end caps are heat sealed for high efficiency performance. The o-ring seal insures sealing and eliminates bypass.
PS-740-PPP-356 Filter Cartridge Features
- 100 sq. ft. of surface area maximum
- 11 lbs. (approx.) of dirt carrying capacity
- 2 log cryptosporidium credit
- Flow rates to 10 gpm
- 6.25-inch diameter and 35-inch length
- Fits into standard Rosedale Model NCO8135 and 8302P
- Double o-ring seals
- NSF 61 listed
Dual Stage Giardia and Cryptosporidium Removal Water Treatment
Rosedale has developed an effective water treatment filtration system that meets the SWTR and protocols for most states’ water system filtration requirements. This system offers a dual-stage design that filters out larger contaminants before filtering out micro-organisms.
- The water system filtration consists of two high-quality Rosedale Model 8 housings (pressure vessels), placed in series.
- The first water treatment filtration stage is fitted with a PS-520-PPP-241 bag/cartridge.
- The second water treatment filtration stage is Rosedale's GLR-PO-825-2 bag/cartridge.
- This provides a 2 LOG cryptosporidium credit when used in tandem. The optimum flow rate for the system described is 13 gallons per minute (GPM).
- Rosedale manufactures filtration systems for larger applications, that can filter water up to 500 GPM. Multiple designs are available to meet your needs.
//= $extra_files; ?>
All graded-density bags are constructed of nine-layers of polypropylene micro fibers and standard fibers that are variably calendered. Heavy-duty handles are sewn and turned inside out to avoid leakage and enhance their pressure capacities.
Final Filter (2 Choices)
The Rosedale GLR-PO-825-2 element has 26 layers of high-efficiency polypropylene micro fiber material, encased in a rigid support cage. The initial layers are pre-filtration levels, while the next several layers filter the cyst pathogen itself. The final barriers prevent any material from migrating into the effluent. All GLR units have a specially designed gasket to assure a bypass-proof seal. All seams and joints are heat sealed to prevent leakage. The inside-out flow design traps contaminants on the inside, reducing the possibility of downstream contamination during change out and simplifying the service process. NSF 61 listed.
Rosedale Products' Cyst Reduction system provides easy installation, operation, and maintenance for a cost-effective solution to water treatment not previously realized by high-cost conventional systems.
The PS-520-PPP-241 filters are manufactured in a "Y" pleat arrangement that optimizes physical size and maximizes effective surface area. The large surface area provides a low fluid flux rate maximizing dirt containment. This means element life is extended. NSF 61 listed.