Industrial Filtration Systems
Industrial filtration systems are designed to separate contaminants and particles from liquids. They allow liquid to pass through the membrane, removing the solids that are too large. For a variety of industrial applications, portable water filtration systems are essential for process efficiency, lowering maintenance and energy costs, and ensuring the product or service can be performed properly.
Rosedale Products supplies filtering systems capable of water system filtration, cooling tower filtration and more.
Application Uses for Industrial Filtering SystemsOur industrial water filtration systems are ideal for applications requiring high-purity water. Ultra-pure water is essential for multiple industries including medical, semi-conductor manufacturing, solar paneling and more. Application uses for our industrial filtering systems include:
- Water Filtration Systems
- Wastewater Filtration Systems
- Portable Coolant Filtration System
- Continuous Filtration with Automatic Backwashing System
- Liquid Filter with Manual Backwash Filtering Systems
- Solid/Liquid Separation Filtering System
- Continuous Liquid Filtration & Straining Systems
- Multiplex Filtering System
- Portable Liquid Filtration System
Benefits of Industrial Filtration SystemsFiltration is used in almost all industrial applications because its benefits make it an integral part of industrial processes. Not only can industrial filtration systems make manufacturing easier, it can also be more cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
Some advantages of portable filtering systems include:
- Reduced Maintenance Costs: Filtration systems remove hazardous particles and contaminants, keeping equipment safe and allowing it to function properly. This reduces the amount of time equipment will need to be down for maintenance as well as the number of repairs that will be required.
- Lower Energy Costs: Industrial water filtration systems recycle wastewater, saving money on energy and water costs.
- Eliminates Water Shortage Risks: Recycling water leads to greater water security, allowing for better process efficiency, even in places prone to drought or water shortages.
- Promotes Sustainable and Innovative Opportunities: Industrial water filtration systems allow manufacturers to pursue processes that are cheaper and more sustainable for both the company and the planet. Consumers are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and filtration systems promote environmentally safe processes.
Types of Industrial Filtering Systemssingle or multi-bag basket housings.
Rosedale Products also offers:
Important Questions to Ask Before Purchasing an Industrial Filtration SystemBefore purchasing a filtration system, there are criteria that you need to answer to provide the right filtration system for your application. Before purchasing, consider:
Quality of Filtration Required: Depending on your application, you will need a treatment solution. Before purchasing an industrial filtration system, perform a fluid study to identify what kinds of particle contamination you need to remove. It’s important to know the size of the particles and whether they are hazardous.
Conditions of Filtration: It’s important to make sure your filtration system will perform in the environmental conditions that you need. This means understanding the temperature, pressure, and flow rate of your application.
Waste Disposal Costs: Knowing how often your cartridges or bags need to be replaced and the amount of waste that is produced can help you choose a filtration system in your budget and potentially lower your waste disposal costs.
Discuss your Industrial Filtration Needs with Rosedale Products TodayRosedale Products is an industry leader in industrial filtration systems and waste minimization products. With over 45 years of experience, our filtration experts can help you find the perfect filter for your application. Click here to view our application and size chart to determine exactly what you need.
To learn more about our industrial filtration systems, contact us today.