Model 8500 Cartridge Filters
Price (taxes and shipping are not included):
Call for Price
Rugged, low-cost cartridge design for flow rates to 100 gpm
These cartridge-filter housings are rugged and low in cost. They hold five cartridges, in either 10-inch, 20-inch, 30-inch, or 40-inch lengths, using industry standard designs (222, SOE, or DOE). The unique, “quick-opening” clamp design uses a standard O-ring.
*Based on housing only. Fluid viscosity, filter cartridge used, and expected dirt loading should be considered when sizing a filter.
- Low pressure drop
- Permanently piped housings are opened without disturbing the piping or requiring tools
- Quick-opening, clamp-type cover
- Carbon or stainless steel housings
- Adjustable-height tripod legs
- Holds 5 cartridge elements
- Cartridge options in four lengths: 10”, 20”, 30”, 40”
- 125-psi rated housing
- 3/4-inch clean-dirty/gage ports
- 2-inch female NPT ports
- V posts or threaded-center posts
- Standard hardware V-post and spring seals are 316 stainless steel.
- O-ring seals: Buna N, EPR, Fluoroelastomer
//= $extra_files; ?>
Cartridge Filter (Clamp Lid)