Duplex Bag Filters and Basket Strainers
Trouble free, continuous operation.
Duplex filters permit continuous operation, reducing overall operating costs. Flow can be switched back and forth between two filter vessels, allowing one side to be serviced while the other is in use.
The Rosedale duplex, is a better solution, and offers many benefits:
- Four separate valves are used, all operated simultaneously by a single lever.
- Valves use the standard butterfly design, known for their effective seal, low pressure drop, and low cost.
- Any of the valves can be serviced individually, without need to disturb the other valves or piping.
- Valves are soft-seated to provide bubble-tight closure.
- A variety of seal materials is available for use with a number of hard-to-handle fluids.
- Mechanical stops assure that the valves are completely open or closed.
- A single-valve pressure balancing vent system is furnished to ease movement of the lever and to fill the just serviced vessel before use.
- Vents in filter covers and drain ports in filter housing speed evacuation and filling.
- Remotely operated power actuators and automatic power actuation (triggered by pressure differential sensing) are offered. Air or electric actuation is best if such power is available.