Rosedale filter housings come in many sizes and styles, and all serve as a bag filter housing, filter strainer, cartridge filter or basket strainer. The filter housing covers are easily removed without special tools, and the element is easily cleaned or replaced. Please contact us to learn more about our filter housing products!
- Single filter housing, multi-basket, cartridge, duplex and multiplex units available
- Low pressure drops
- Permanently piped housings
- Sure-sealing covers, opened without special tools
- Carbon steel, stainless steel (304 or 316), or all-plastic (polypropylene) construction
- Large-area, heavy-duty baskets or cartridge internals
- Easy to clean!
- Adjustable-height legs (single units) or low profile (multi units)
- Differential pressure indicators (optional)
- ASME code stamp available
- Liquid displacers that minimize product loss during basket or bag removal (optional)
- Dual stage straining/filtering (optional)
Click here to view our application and size chart to determine exactly what you need. If you have questions call us at 800.821.5373.